A few points I would like to make :)

Sep 16, 2018
Credits
⚡28
Hey,

Server is great, really well made. A couple things which I would like to suggest are:

1) Starter Equipment:
1 million coins + Starter crate is a bit too much starter equipment in my opinion. I think like 500k coins would still be a lot. I think it should be more around 100k coins to start off with. I feel like overpoch servers are focussed too much on the overwatch side and less on the epoch side causing an imbalance and taking away the 'survival' aspect of the game. Just something to think about :)

2) Base Height Limit:
I haven't noticed any rules regarding base height limits? Most of these overpoch servers have no limits for base height and some do but no players or admins seem to even care. I think what would make this server a lot better would be if it introduced a 30 metre base height limit because it just isn't fun being sniped from across the map by a guy sitting safely in his tower with a high powered sniper all day. Players should be encouraged to go out and actually engage in PVP to make it a more fun server for everyone to play on whether you have a base or not.

3) Respawning:
When you die in a place, you can't spawn near that area till the next restart. I find this extremely annoying ESPECIALLY if you get killed by a base sniper or a bug etc. A much fairer idea is that players should not be able to respawn in an area where they have died for like 15 minutes. So when they die, there is a 15 minute timer till when they can spawn in that area again as opposed till waiting ages for the next restart. I usually go off after I run out spawns and play another game and I'm sure many other players do too.

That's all I have right now :) Really think if these are implemented then this server will definitely stand out from the rest because from my experience of playing dayz, it's what most players want :)
Thanks and let me know what you think, even if you disagree. Would like to hear your opinions.

Player Name: Cock McGee

Sep 16, 2018
Credits
⚡28
Another point which I forgot to add is that the AI are a bit overpowered. I shot 1 bullet at 1 an AI and killed him from 700m away with a silenced sniper and literally within half a second a m2 gunner AI 180'd and headshotted me through my tree. He wasn't even turned towards me fully when he shot but the bullet went right into my skull haha. Would love if they were nerfed a bit so we can at least engage in a gun fight instead of just 1 bullet deaths.